Saturday, May 24, 2008

I Believe (Another Journal Entry)

I had written a blog a while back about one of my pet peeves-- when people put "I believe..." before a statement of truth. I wrote in my journal in January 2007 about a few things that I believe. So as not to sound hypocritical, these are just a few of the truths that I hold dear which is different than the context of my pet peeve (using "I believe" to transition into a statement of fact and not belief, conviction or opinion). There is a difference, if even a small one! Here goes...

From January 4, 2007... I BELIEVE
I believe emphatically in Your never failing Word and Will.
I believe eternally in Your Name, which is above all names,
Your reign, which is forevermore, and Your love, which is constant and true.
Jesus, I believe in YOU!

No comments: